Molly Susan Strong

Tuesday, September 24, 2013



This is why I love what I do...

A lovely little note from a customer at Chartreuse & co.



Molly,

My wife, Cindy, and I visited your area at Chartreuse last Saturday. I am the proud owner of one of your paintings, I believe it is called "Bro". Needless to say, as soon as I saw it I snatched it up. We both love it and will give it a good safe home. Thanks for such great work, keep it up.
Thanks a bunch,
Greg & Cindy

My response...

I am so thrilled to hear Bro has a good home.  He watches over making sure all is O.K. with his herd.  Ha.  Enjoy.  I so appreciate your note.  I am only sorry I did not get to meet you and Cindy as I was there but running around quite a bit.  Next time.  Thanks again.

Molly

SO Bro has a new home and a lovely herd to watch over.
Makes my day!

Molly

2 comments:

Search This Blog